Here are several articles I've written all on the topic of how to get a sales rep for your greeting card line. Enjoy!
• 8 Advantages of Working With Greeting Card Sales Reps
• Why Stores Like to Work With Greeting Card Reps
• How to Present Your Card Line
• Test Marketing Your Card Line
• Getting Your First Greeting Card Account
• Getting Professional Feedback on Your Card Line
• Pricing Your Cards
• Pricing and Profits: The Tale of 2 Greeting Card Businesses
• What do Reps do?
• Pros and Cons of working with Rep Groups
• Sales Rep Territories
• Greeting Card Sales Rep Contracts
• Are you interfering with your Sales Rep's job?
• Questions to Ask Potential Reps
• How to Work With a Greeting Card Sales Rep
• How to Get a Card Rep's Attention
• How to Pitch Your Line to a Rep
• 11 Reasons Why You Should NOT Send Card Reps to Your Website
• Are You Ready for a Greeting Card Sales Rep?
• How To Find a Greeting Card Sales Rep.
If you already make your own greeting cards, this book explains how to get your cards into stores and sell them sell nationwide. Included are guidelines on: how to price your cards for a profit, how to get professional feedback, where to find a sales representative and and what industry standards you should follow. All the information is also applicable to gift items, such as magnets, journals, calendars, collectibles, etc.