Blog Facelift & New Blog

In cast you wondered what happened to the greeting card blog interface, I'm doing a facelift to try and make the information less busy looking. I welcome any ruthless, honest feedback (leave comment).

I also want to let you know I have another blog on my other passion: ebook publishing. It's for writers who want to publish their work on e-Readers. Check it out: http://ebookchatter.blogspot.com/



Sometimes people ask me "How do you find the time to do blogs?" In reality it doesn't take that much time. For me, it's a great place to store information that I want to refer back to such as lists of resources that are continually updated. If it's on my blog, I can just go find it in the search box. But if it's on my computer - for whatever reason it goes into the Twilight Zone and I can't find it. Going to a blog is like having a mini database of information I can visit easily and frequently...and in the process I can share it all with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really liking the less cluttered look!

marlenedesigner said...

Great improvement! Clean and easy to read. I love it.

Julie said...

I like the new look - and your new photo. Very chic looking!