Halloween Cards: Outside the Box

Here are some Halloween cards submissions that I found either unusual, interesting or fun.  Not your typical card.


A Halloween queen of everything scary!  Fun for looking at details.  
I could see children seeking out all the creepy images hidden in corners.  Great detail.







 I love the colors and textures, especially the swirly images at the bottom.  
You can feel the wind being stirred up by the ghosts!





 Artist who is REALLY thinking outside of the box.
Perfect card for a chef.




I can't help but feel this is the beginning of a great Halloween ghost romance.
I like the background texture mixed with the simplicity of the ghosts.








 Candy corn graphics in a new way:





Sock Puppets seems to be all the rage these days -- now they are popping up in Halloween cards!








1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you for choosing my card and for featuring Card Gnome Kate. Very cool selection of Halloween greetings!!