FaceBook Group For Artists Trying to Make a Living

Ran Across this facebook group for "artists trying to make a living creating art."

Here's their description:

This group is for anyone or any artist. We are here for those who MAY be struggling to be an artist and trying to make money doing what they love to do. Are you working in a "regular job", just to pay the bills, but feel the need to create art? Please show your artwork here. Please join me and a million others who are striving for professional success with our art.

Hello, I am Sarah Dees, and I've joined Kevin as an administrator at his invitation. I'm a graduate of Parsons School of Design in NYC, with a major in Illustration. I started my first wholesale business, "Dees Design Graphics" in 1983, and was successful for twenty years, creating custom original fine art and designing/producing picture framing.



No comments: